The software may fail to open the help in internet explorer. As alternative, you can open the help manually into your browser by opening the file doc\en\introduction.html in Shop'NCook data folder or you can access an up-to-date user's manual online.
Articles in this section
- How do I send e-mails from gmail with two-steps verification?
- How do I upgrade from Shop'NCook 3.4 to the latest version on another computer?
- Why is my ingredient not included in the cost analysis?
- How can I recover my registration information?
- How do I move Shop'NCook software from one computer to another?
- Can you explain how to use the "Whole" checkbox of the supermarket window?
- What is the difference between a recipe and an ingredient search?
- How do I switch the language on the program?
- How to I start Shop'NCook on Windows when Java installation fails?
- Which version and edition do I have, how do I upgrade, and what is my registration number?