When you purchase Shop'NCook, you just need to input your new registration number to make the installation permanent. You will be able to continue accessing your recipes and other data from the trial.
Articles in this section
- How do I send e-mails from gmail with two-steps verification?
- How do I upgrade from Shop'NCook 3.4 to the latest version on another computer?
- Why is my ingredient not included in the cost analysis?
- How can I recover my registration information?
- How do I move Shop'NCook software from one computer to another?
- Can you explain how to use the "Whole" checkbox of the supermarket window?
- What is the difference between a recipe and an ingredient search?
- How do I switch the language on the program?
- How to I start Shop'NCook on Windows when Java installation fails?
- Which version and edition do I have, how do I upgrade, and what is my registration number?