At the bottom of the e-mail tab of the preferences, you can give a list of e-mail addresses for easy access. The e-mail addresses you type there will be added to a pull-down menu in the dialog to send e-mails.
Articles in this section
- How do I send e-mails from gmail with two-steps verification?
- How do I upgrade from Shop'NCook 3.4 to the latest version on another computer?
- Why is my ingredient not included in the cost analysis?
- How can I recover my registration information?
- How do I move Shop'NCook software from one computer to another?
- Can you explain how to use the "Whole" checkbox of the supermarket window?
- What is the difference between a recipe and an ingredient search?
- How do I switch the language on the program?
- How to I start Shop'NCook on Windows when Java installation fails?
- Which version and edition do I have, how do I upgrade, and what is my registration number?