You can create on each day of the calendar three menus, one for the breakfast, one for the lunch and one for the dinner.
Depending on the complexity of your menu, and whether they all have the same number of servings, it may be more convenient to create one menu per day.
In this case, you can use the daily menu template for the library (click on the "lib" button below the menu table and select "Get from the library"). It already contains headings for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You can then drag and drop the recipes to the appropriate menu or under the correct heading.
To print one month of menu:
- Display the Menu Manager by clicking on Menu in the navigation column on the left.
- Select the month you want to display in the calendar on the right.
- Select monthly mode in the the mode pull down menu in the toolbar. This will display the selected month of menu.
- Click on Print on the main toolbar to print the selected month.
To create a shopping list for one week of menu:
- First clear the shopping list if necessary by clicking on the "Clear shopping list" button in the mini-toolbar (bottom left).
- Select in the calendar the first day of the period you want to add to the shopping list.
- Select "7 days" in the mode pull down menu in the toolbar.
- Click on the "Shopping Items" tab. This will display the ingredients on the selected 7 days of menus. You can also fine tune the grocery items by removing the days, menus, recipes or individual grocery items from the list and changing quantities.
- Click then on "Add to shopping list" button in the main toolbar to add the selected items to the shopping list.
- Click on Shopping List in the navigation column on the left to display the shopping list you have just created.
- Click on the Print button in the main toolbar to print the shopping list or on the Share button to transfer it to your iPhone.
For more information, see the user's manual at http://www.shopncook.com/doc/en/meal-planner.html .