Shop'NCook software supports English, French, Italian and German.
The language of the menus depends on the language you have set for your computer. You need to change the settings of your computer to display the software in a different language.
The language of the database of grocery items can only be chosen the first time you start the software and cannot be modified thereafter.
If you need to change it, you need to remove the data folder, so that the software has to reinstall its data. However, you will lose then all your customizations - custom nutritional data, grocery items, etc.
If you want to do that, proceed as follows:
1. Select each of your cookbooks in turn, and export them by selecting "Export Cookbook" in the Cookbook menu.
2. Exit Shop'NCook Pro software.
3. Rename the folder "Shop'NCook Pro" in your Documents folder to "Shop'NCook Pro old" (for example), so that you can recover your data if something goes wrong.
4. Restart Shop'NCook Pro: the software will ask you if it should create a new data folder, and allow you to select a language for the database of grocery items (or shopping list).
5. Import back all the cookbooks you have exported previously by selecting "Add Cookbook..." in the File menu and then select "Unlock cookbook" on each of your cookbooks.